Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
He's the one.

This is the day i've been looking forward to! Totally slacking at home! The days in school are crazy, the long breaks are stupid, i dont understand a single shit on accounting, I always dont get enough rest, I DONT LIKE SCHOOL!!! Okay, was supposed to head for midnight shopping on Friday with Shimin. Ended up not doing so, because poor girl is not feeling well. But i managed to get myself two tops, still. haha. And there's still so much things to clear in my shopping list! I cant wait for mid-year sales!! Yesterday, went for organ and get nagged by teacher because i havent been practicing my songs. It's not like i dont want to, i dont even have enough time to rest la! Grr.. probably gonna go practice later! Anyway, after the lesson went out for a movie, Turistas. The show's not bad. After window shopping awhile, we headed off to school for "dance ALIVE!", a celebration for NYP's 15th anniversary. The dances were all so nice! =) Enjoyed it. And for two nights consecutively, i bumped into Rainft and Ernest! And Rainft claims that it's a good thing because i've got someone to send me home every night. right.... (He just live next block, if you dont know.)

With love, on Sunday, April 29, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse